Current – August 2019
- Teaching – Starting Semester 2 of Architecture Design, Communications and Construction for first year architecture.
- Ebay – Maintaining at my current minimum level of 600 items and building to 1,000 items. You can check my store out here: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/quintessentialstuff
- LizWatt.com Blog + Vlog – Reigniting this website and implementing a new blog and vlog strategy.
- Online Program – Starting writing my online program.
- Book – Finalising the first draft of my first book, yet to be titled.
Coming Up – September
Pretty much the same as August:
- Teaching – Continue Semester 2 with one week off to work on my own projects.
- Ebay – Continuing growing at a consistent rate.
- LizWatt.com – Continue publishing weekly blogs + vlogs.
- Online program – Continue writing and develop further.
- Book – Finalise the draft and editing process.
Reading + Entertainment
I always have multiple books on the go in various stages. Current reads are:
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, Yuval Noah Harari
- The Anatomy of Lonelineess, Teal Swan
- Permission Marketing, Seth Godin
- Japanese Women Don’t Get Old Or Fat, Naomi Moriyama
- Rushing Women’s Syndrome, Dr. Libby Weaver
Last Updated: Monday August 5th, 2019.