What Am I Doing Right Now?
Current – February
- Teaching – Architecture design and communications to first year architecture students 3.5 days a week.
- Ebay – Building my store to 1,000, taking as long as it takes with a focus on quality, and enjoying the process. Aiming to source and list a minimum of 50 items a week which woulks out about a day spread over the week at the moment.
- You can check my store out here: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/quintessentialstuff
- Blog + Vlog – Reigniting my blog and vlog and writing, to write, and express my self, this time with a strategy that works for me.
- Life Design Program – A shift in focus and strategising my outline for my Life Design course – it’s the stuff that has to come first!!
Coming Up – March
- Teaching – Architecture design to first years 2 days a week, final 3 weeks.
- Ebay – Ongoing, sourcing and listing 50 items a week.
- Blog + Vlog – Developing this further, with consistent publishing once a week.
- Life Design Program– Developing this course.
Reading + Entertainmen
I always have multiple books on the go in various stages. Current reads are:
- The Renaissance Soul, Margaret Lobenstine – Permission to do many things, and be OK with this!!!
- I Could Do Any Thing If Only I Knew What It Was, Barbara Sher – Revisiting this after many years and remembering a lot of relevant stuff.
- Refuse To Choose, Barbara Sher – A new read which is enhancing the information from the book above.
- The Heroine’s Journey, Maureen Murdock – An interesting alternative to the Hero’s Journey.
Last Updated: February 6th, 2019.