Terms Of Service
(Last Updated December 2017)
GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS
- Online when you visit any of our websites, including, without limitation, wattifprojects.com, lizwatt.com, and lizwattwebinar.com (the “Websites”); and (ii) offline when you provide information to us.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Watt If Projects or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Watt If Projects.
You must not:
* Republish material from any of our website without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from any of our websites.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
If you purchase a Product:
The Product is an individual purchase program. Upon registration you will receive one username, password, and a member profile for use during the live course and in the private member site as well as the exclusive directory listing.
If you would like to use the Product along with a business partner or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team use the Product, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Watt If Projects may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
The materials at this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall watt if projects or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Watt If Projects has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
External Links Policy
The Watt If Projects web sites may contain links to many other web sites. Watt If Projects cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external web sites not owned or controlled by Watt If Projects does not constitute an endorsement by Watt If Projects or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented.
Email and Anti-SPAM Policy
Use of any of the Company’s websites or content is governed by the Company’s Disclaimers page which can be viewed at this link:
PROGRAMS AND PRODUCTS
You are purchasing the one of “Essence”, or “Ignite” the online program (referred to below as the “Product,” or the “Program,” from Watt If Projects (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase the Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
The Product includes live course access, course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company. By purchasing the Product, you and the Company agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Product and that form a legal agreement between you and the Company:
You are responsible to pay for the Product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method.
If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to all Modules and Bonuses and your access to all Product content will be revoked 7 days after your payment declines. You will also not receive access to future versions of the Product as it is released until all payments are made in full.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than 60 days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, the Product is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
Refunds and Guarantees
I want to ensure that you receive 100% satisfaction from any process you undertake. If at any stage you are not satisfied, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following policies apply to Refunds and Guarantees for Coaching Sessions, Programs and Products.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee – ESSENCE
We offer Refunds to our programs under the following conditions:
- Once you purchase the ESSENCE Brand Design program you have access to all the course content and can complete it in full.
- Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request by 11:59pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 30 days after you enrol for the Program and the program becomes available to you. The deadline exists because if you sign up for Program, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away, please make sure this is the right investment for you as the refund does have a firm deadline.
- Written Request – Your refund request must emailed be in writing to: email@example.com. Please include your username and password, and the email you joined up with.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee – IGNITE
We offer Refunds to our programs under the following conditions:
Our commitment is to change people’s businesses and lives. You can participate in the course for a full 60 days. If you do the work and don’t get value or feel your learning style doesn’t match how we teach, we will happily refund the Product purchase price less any external fees subject to the conditions listed:
- Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request by 11:59pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 60 days after you enrol for the Program and the program becomes available to you. The deadline exists because if you sign up for Program, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away, please make sure this is the right investment for you as the refund does have a firm deadline.
- Written Request – Your refund request must emailed be in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your username and password, and the email you joined up with along with a PDF of the completed course work outlined below.
- Completed Course Work. We’ll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). You will be asked to email four key pieces of work which must show that you have completed the course work:
- Personal Summary – Completed in Module 05.
- Audience Summary – Completed in Module 07.
- Product Design – Completed in Module 07.
- Marketing Strategy – Completed in Module 08.
- Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
Please do not enrol in the Program if you just want to “check it out.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this program and I expect you to do the same. This Program is for serious students only.