This is the last of your 3 part Archetype Introduction.
If you’ve taken the Major Archetype Quiz, you’ve got your report, which has given you some good insights into your Major Archetype.
You’ve learned what archetypes are and the power of tapping into them in your business and branding.
At this point you may be asking, but how?
How Do You Create An Archetype Brand?
Archetype branding is not new. It’s been around for a while.
Most advice about archetypes in business and branding talks about creating a business and then choosing an archetype your audience might want, and then making a brand out of that.
The problem with this is it’s an outside in approach.
It’s looking to something outside of your self to have the answers, and then trying to adapt you and your business to that. It’s trying to force your self into a box.
An Inside-Out Approach
When you use an inside out approach you start with YOU.
You start with really looking at your self first. Understanding who you are and what you stand for.
Understanding your unique mix of personality traits. Strengths and weaknesses. Characteristics and quirks.
And then allowing a business and a brand to evolve from that.
And in turn, attracting the right audience to connect.
Archetypes Are Your Tool
Archetypes help identify the universal patterns and characteristics that exist the strongest within you.
When you understand who you really are and what makes you tick, you can start to create a business that plays to your strengths in every area.
- You’ll create a business model that suits the life you want to live;
- You’ll design a brand that expresses exactly who you are;
- You’ll attract an audience who love what you do and say;
- You’ll create products that add real value and you’re proud of;
- You’ll market easily and effortlessly with a message that makes a difference;
- You’ll sell to informed buyers who want want you have; and
- You’ll manage your business in ways that work for you.
If you want to do business differently, an archetype business and brand could be for you.
- If you have a business brand, but you just don’t love it yet, archetypes could work for you.
- If you’re yet to create your business, archetypes could be your first step to build from.
You can start today by taking your Major Archetype Quiz and really looking at how your Major Archetype plays out in your business.
Read through your PDF report a couple of times and really consider how your strengths and weaknesses affect all the 7 areas of business mentioned above.
Ready For More?
When you’re ready to go deeper with this work, your next step is to discover your Minor Archetype and Archetype Mix in the ESSENCE – Archetype Brand Design program.
When you combine two archetypes together, you have a unique essence that gives you even more to work with.
There is nothing more powerful than creating a business and a brand from who you are.
If You’ve Missed Any Of This 3 Part Series…