Current – October 2019
- Teaching – Finish Semester 2 of Architecture Design, Communications and Construction for first year architecture.
- Ebay – Maintaining at my current minimum level of 600 items and building to 1,000 items. You can check my store out here: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/quintessentialstuff
- LizWatt.com Blog + Vlog – Reigniting this website and implementing a new blog and vlog strategy.
- Online Program – Starting writing my online program – Life Design Studio.
- Book – Finalising the first draft of my first book, yet to be titled.
Coming Up – November
Pretty much the same as October:
- Teaching – Start teaching Trimester 3 architecture to first year students..
- Ebay – Continuing growing at a consistent rate.
- LizWatt.com – Continue publishing weekly blogs + vlogs.
- Online program – Continue writing and develop further.
- Book – Edit the first draft of my first book.
Reading + Entertainment
I always have multiple books on the go in various stages. Current reads are:
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, Yuval Noah Harari
- The Anatomy of Lonelineess, Teal Swan
- Japanese Women Don’t Get Old Or Fat, Naomi Moriyama
- Rushing Women’s Syndrome, Dr. Libby Weaver
Last Updated: Tuesday October 9th, 2019.