What Am I Doing Right Now?
Current – March 2019
- Teaching – Architecture Design and Communications to first year architecture students 5 days a week.
- Ebay – Building my store to 1,000 as soon as possible (this month?!) with a focus on quality, and enjoying the process. Aiming to source and list a minimum of 50 items a week which woulds out about a day spread over the week at the moment.
- You can check my store out here: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/quintessentialstuff
- Blog + Vlog – Reigniting my blog and vlog and writing, to write, and express my self, this time with a strategy that works for me.
- Life Design Program – Refining my outline for my Emerge: Life Design Studio.
Coming Up – April
Pretty much the sae as March while I’m in the middle of semester.
- Teaching – Architecture Design and Communications.
- Ebay – Ongoing, sourcing and listing 50 items a week.
- Blog + Vlog – My intention is to get this going consistently with publishing once a week.
- Emerge: Life Design Studio – Develop further.
Reading + Entertainment
I always have multiple books on the go in various stages. Current reads are:
- Permission Marketing, Seth Godin
- Japanese Women Don’t Get Old Or Fat, Naomi Moriyama
- Rushing Women’s Syndrome, Dr. Libby Weaver
- The Heroine’s Journey, Maureen Murdock – An interesting alternative to the Hero’s Journey.
Last Updated: March 9th, 2019.