Current – June 2019
- Teaching – Finalising Semester and Trimester 1 of Architecture Design and Communications for first year architecture.
- Ebay – Maintaining at my current minimum level of 600 items and building to 1,000 items. You can check my store out here: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/quintessentialstuff
- LizWatt.com Blog + Vlog – Reigniting this website and implementing a new blog and vlog strategy.
- Life Design Studio – Starting the writing my Life Design Studio program.
- Book – Writing the first draft of my first book in the first week of June, and aiming to finalise the final draft by the end of June.
- ArchitectsRoom.com – Set up the website and social media for my architecture website.
Coming Up – July
Pretty much the sae as June:
- Travel – Spending the first 2 weeks of July in Japan with my 10 year old nephew.
- Ebay – Continuing growing at a consistent rate
- LizWatt.com – Continue publishing regular blogs + vlogs.
- Life Design Studio – Continue writing and develop further.
- Book – Research the process of publishing.
- ArchitectsRoom.com – Start publishing regular blogs and vlogs.
Reading + Entertainment
I always have multiple books on the go in various stages. Current reads are:
- Permission Marketing, Seth Godin
- Japanese Women Don’t Get Old Or Fat, Naomi Moriyama
- Rushing Women’s Syndrome, Dr. Libby Weaver
Last Updated: Tuesday June 11th, 2019.