HOW I WORK
Am I The Right Person For You?
Your Commitment + My Support = Your Purpose-Led Business & Life
You And Me
You won’t get promises of wealth, abundance and success from me. I cannot give that to you or do it for you. And we don’t yet know if that’s what your soul desires.
You will get a promise that I will give you everything you need to help uncover who you really are, why you are here, and design and create a life that aligns with your soul.
I will support you in creating a purpose-led life (and business if you want it).
I cannot do this for you. Only you can do the work and find the courage to step into the unknown. Only you can learn to find faith in a more significant reason for everything and trust yourself to know what is best. Only you can choose to follow your purpose and the life you were born to live.
But I can help you.
My gift is to make complex subjects simple, help you see what is missing and identify what needs to come next.
My job is to help steer you in the right direction for you to figure out YOUR next steps.
My job is to empower you with the right resources, frameworks and strategies FOR YOU, to help you find your purpose and create an aligned business and life.
My job is to provide you with information to help you find objective truth.
So that you can live your purpose and make a better world.
Working With Me
When you work with me, you will have access to tools, information and resources to help you understand and answer some of the big questions.
My work is designed to support you through a natural process of self-discovery, expansion, awakening and ascension. My work is designed to help you integrate work, life and spirituality.
I believe that we can only genuinely discover truth and purpose by going inside. External voices and advice are relevant but can often be a distraction or cause confusion.
When you choose to look inside yourself, you will find all the answers. I am here to provide the prompts.
A process of self-discovery is an internal, private and powerful experience. You don’t want me looking over your shoulder. But I will be here when you falter or wish to celebrate and share.
I will be here when you have questions and want to know more.
I will be here as you become the person you always knew you could be and create the life you were born for.
My Promises To You
When you commit to yourself, you will …
- Find a SOUL CONNECTION | Connect with your Divine Soul Purpose and gain clarity on who you are and where you are going.
- DESIGN a purpose-led life | Use frameworks to determine what is right for you and save you years of effort and tens and thousands of dollars.
- CREATE a life that is yours | Choose and implement the right strategies for you to create a business and life you love, make a difference in the world and gain freedom and control.
You are here to live a purpose-led life
- Purpose | An intention or aim. The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists
- Lead | To guide on the way by going ahead
- Purpose-led life | A life that is led by a clear purpose and the reason you were created
Above everything, we are spiritual beings having a physical experience in human form. What is missing for most people is knowledge and connection of our spiritual or ethereal selves.
Living your best life requires you to reconnect to yourself, your soul, and your purpose and understand there is a much bigger force at play than us. Living a purpose-led life requires you to be open to concepts of spirituality and something bigger than us. We address this in a practical, common-sense way, not a religious or woo-woo way.
There is no one answer. There are frameworks
Most of what we have been taught about success is about applying strategies and tactics and doing what works for other successful people. Because if a strategy or system works for them, it should work for you if you do the work properly. This is a myth.
There is no one magic formula. There is no quick-fix or one-size-fits-all answer.
There is only what is going to work for YOU.
That’s why you’ll work with frameworks that provide questions, prompts, tools and activities to help facilitate a process of curiosity, reflection and self-discovery.
They are not the answer. They are a way to help you find the answer.
When you understand who you are and why you are here, you can consciously begin to choose specific strategies that will work for you in different areas of life.
There is nothing wrong with you, and you don’t need fixing
If you can’t get an aspect of your life or a strategy to work for you, it’s not because you’re not doing the work, living in fear, or being broken and needing fixing.
It’s because that strategy doesn’t work for who you are. You’re just not aligned. End of story.
You are fine as you are, and you always have been. We need to see more of you.
You don’t have to hustle, push, and bust your arse to be “successful”
To create something great takes action. And time. And energy. But it doesn’t have to feel like you’re fighting a war every day.
When you connect to your purpose and who you are and start to work with these parts of you, you gain momentum, get into a flow, and make your work easier and more enjoyable. Because you’re doing it in a way that comes naturally.
It’s always going to take time and energy – greatness always does. But it never has to be a battle again.
Start with you.
Your success starts from the inside out
My approach does not work for everyone. I am not for you if:
- You are looking for a one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter approach to creating an extraordinary life.
- You are waiting for someone else to provide the answers.
- You are not willing to look at yourself and take responsibility for your life.
I work with people who don’t fit into the norm – who want freedom and control over their work and life but want to do it in a way that works for them.
You are ready to work with me and create a purpose-led life if you are:
- Aware – The way the world currently operates is not working, things have to change, and you need to be a part of that.
- Conscious – Open to new ideas and seek objective truth about yourself and reality.
- Committed – To the lifelong process of defining, designing and creating the life you desire, not what you think you desire.
- Focussed – On living to your highest potential and becoming the best version of yourself.
- Responsible – You know that you create your results and are willing to do the internal work that it will take.