The best books to inspire your mind, body, heart and soul.
MIND BODY HEART
- Evolve Your Brain | The Science of Changing Your Mind, Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Breaking The Habit Of Being Your Self, Dr .Joe Dispenza – Learn how to change any aspect of your self and “re-wire” your brain, through a combination of quantum physics, neuroscience, brain chemistry and biology. If you want the nuts-and-bolts of how our brains work…
- You Are The Placebo, Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Being Supernatural, Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton
Heart + Emotions
- Letting Go, David Hawkins
- The Power of Force, David Hawkins
CAREER + ABUNDANCE
- Thirty Something And Over It, Kasey Edwards – Terrified that she’ll spend the rest of her life wearing pinstripes and pretending to care about ‘adding value’, Kasey embarks on a quest to rediscover passion and purpose in her life and work.
- Work With Me, Barbara Annis and John Gray – Discover the biggest challenges facing men and women in the workplace. The result of 100,000 interviews, this book uncovers 8 Gender Blind Spots, false assumptions and beliefs men and women have of themselves and each other. This books helps explain exactly why you’re experiencing the challenges you have in the work place.
- When Work Doesn’t Work Any More, Elizabeth Perle McKenna – This book challenges the system of work for women, and challenges them to start to do things differently and create a more balanced and integrated life. This book identifies issues faced by women and challenges them and starts to provide alternatives.
- Powerful and Feminine, Rachael Jane Groover – A powerful women does not need to force a masculine power in order to gain success. Explore how a women can be both feminine and powerful and successful in a masculine work place.
- The Barefoot Investor, Scott Pape
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad , Robert Kiyosaki – Discover the stories of two “dads” – one who had a traditional education, and another who developed street smarts and entrepreneurship.
RELATIONSHIP + SOCIETY
- A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course In Miracles, Marianne Williamson – Explore how the application of love in your life can take you to a place of calm and peace, in every area.
Society + Social Change
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion, Elizabeth L Cline
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari
- Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari
- Slave Species To The Gods, Michael Tellinger
- Fight Like a Girl, Clementine Ford
CREATIVITY + PRODUCTIVITY
- The Artists Way, Julie Cameron
- Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert
- Steal Like an Artist, Austin Kleon
- The One Thing, Gary Keller
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- Start With Why, Simon Sinek – Why are some people and organizations more innovative, more influential, and more profitable than others? Because they start with “why” and let the what, how and when follow…
- Getting Things Done, David Allen
- The Renaissance Soul, Margaret Lobenstine
- I Could Do Anything If Only I Knew What It Was, Barbara Sher
- Refuse To Choose, Barbara Sher
- How To Be Everything, Emilie Wapnick
- The Hero and the outlaw, Margaret Mark
Marketing + Selling
- This Is Marketing, Seth Godin
- Purple Cow, Seth Godin
SPIRITUALITY + SOUL
- The Sculptor In The Sky, Teal Swan
- Conversations With God I, II, III – This trilogy explores some of the bigger questions asked in our modern world, as we move through life. Written through question and answer format, this literally is a series of conversations with God.
- The Untethered Soul
- The Power Of Now: A Guide To Spiritual Enlightenment, Eckhart Tolle – To move into the “now” we need to leave our minds and our ego behind. This book helps you understand, and start to do that.
- A New Earth: Create A Better Life, Eckhart Tolle – Following The Power of Now, this provides a framework for people to follow a spiritual path.
- The Riches Within, Dr John Demartini – Discover the riches that you have within you with respect to spirit, intellect, career, leadership, finances, relationships, and your physical body. Learn how to identify these riches and develop them in your life.