The following list includes documentaries I have watched on my own personal journey that opened me up to different perspectives, different ways of thinking and an insight into how the world and the universe really works.
These are all pieces of a puzzle that we are all here to put together, so as always, check them out, hear the information, and take what works for you.
~~ Liz Watt ~~
Mind Body Heart
Mind | Education
- The College Conspiracy (2011)
- College Inc. – The booming industry of higher education as a business. Considers what students are actually getting out of the deal other than a piece of paper and huge debt – is it purely transactional?
Mind | Media
- Century Of The Self (2002) – A British television documentary series that focuses on the work of Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud, and PR consultant Edward Bernays. It shows how Freuds theories have been used in mass marketing and media.
- The Great Hack (2019) [Netflix] – Uncovers the Cambridge Analytical scandal and the harvest of personal data from Facebook without users consent and used for political advertising purposes.
Body | Health, Pharmaceuticals + Drugs
- Big Pharma Conspiracy: Health Epidemics + The Untold Story of Vaccines
- Jabbed: Love, Fear and Vaccines (2014) – Reveals the risks of vaccinations that result in permanent damage or even death. It looks at the science behind vaccinations, tracks epidemics and investigates the real cost of opting out.
- Plandemic 1 (2020)
- Plandemic 2 (2020)
- Resonance: Beings of Frequency (2018) – investigate the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer.
- Vaxxed (2016) – Alleges a cover-up by the Centre of Disease Control (CDC) of a study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism.
Body | Food + Wellness
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead (2010)
- Fed Up (2014)
- Food Inc. (2008)
- Forks Over Knives (2011) – Examines the claim that most chronic diseases can be controlled or even reversed by rejecting animal-based and processed foods.
- Heal (2017)
- Hungry For Change (2012) – Exposes the shocking secrets that the diet, weight loss and food industries don’t want you to know about and the deceptive strategies that keep you coming back for more.
- Sicko (2007) – Michael Moore explores the US health care system, told form the perspective of everyday people faced with extraordinary and bizarre challenges in their quest for basic health coverage.
- Super Size Me (2004)
- The World According To Monsanto
- What’s With Wheat? (2017) – Explores how grains have impacted our society through agriculture, and how the production methods we use to process wheat change the grain, and impact our bodies with sickness, issues of immunity and general and ill-health.
- What The Health (2017) – A follow up from the creators of Cowspiracy that exposes collusion and corruption in government and business that is costing trillions of healthcare dollars and keeping people
Heart | Emotions
- E-motion The Movie (2014) – Explores how human emotions affect the physiology of the human body and how once negative emotions are cleared and replaced with positive emotions, physiological changes can occur.
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule (2010) – An investigation into the long-obscured mystery of dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a molecule found in nearly every living organism and considered the most potent psychedelic on Earth.
- The Shadow Effect (2009) – Reveals why suppressed emotions and unresolved internal conflicts leads to behaviour that continually unseats politicians, destroys celebrity careers, destabilizes the economy and affects the lives of millions each year. The [power of the “shadow” is explored by thinkers including Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Mark Victor Hansen, James Van Praagh and others.
Career + Abundance
Money + Economy
- Capitalism: A Love Story (2009) – A documentary by Michael Moore that focusses on the after 2000’s financial crisis.
- Enron: the Smartest Guys In the Room (2005) – Studies of one of the largest business scandals in American history which covers the story of the collapse of the Enron Corporation, which resulted in criminal trials for several of the company’s top executives.
- Four Horsemen (2012) – Examines the crises facing the world through the Four Horsemen of the modern world: Empires, Banking, Terrorism and Resources and discussions with 23 of the worlds most contemporary thinkers.
- Freakonomics (2010)
- Inside Job: The Biggest Robbery In Human History (2010) – Provides a comprehensive analysis of the global financial crisis of 2008, which at a cost of over $20 trillion, caused millions of people to lose their jobs and homes.
- Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis (2010) – Studies the catch-22 that when the financial bubble bursts, the solution is to lower interest rates and pump trillions of dollars into the banking system, which is why we had the problem in the first place.
- The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power (2003) – Examines the modern-day corporation, considering its legal status as a class of person and evaluating its behaviour towards society and the world at large as a psychiatrist might evaluate an ordinary person.
Relationship + Society
- Liberated: The New Sexual Revolution (2018) [Netflix] – Uncovers the media driven sexual revolution that is the new normal for young adults on Spring Break, and the effects of this new attitude towards sex.
- Citizen Four (2014)
- Collective Evolution I (2011) – Shows the current state of the world, why it needs to be changed, and how each individual can play a part in this through five interrelated social structures: finance, education, religion, entertainment/ media, and health/ food.
- Collective Evolution II: The Human Experience
- Collective Evolution III: The Shift (2014) – Explores a revolutionary shift that is occurring on the planet and people become more aware of the control structures that prevent us from experiencing our full potential.
- Risk (2016)
- Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take? (2015) – Uncovers what’s really going on in the world by uncovering the global consolidation of power that exists in our lives. Thrive links science, consciousness and activism and looks at real solutions for the world.
- Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007) – The first of a three part series that examines the world we share, the values we hold and the problems we face, along with what we can do to make it better including religion, terrorism and 9/11, money and the financial systems and the move towards a single world government.
- Zeitgeist 2: Addendum (2008) – A sequel to Zeitgeist: The Movie in four parts: The system of fractional-reserve banking, an interview with John Perkins about the economy, The Venus Project, and social values.
- Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (2011) – Further explorations of the world we live in in four parts: human nature, social pathology, project earth as a resource based economy, and the current worldwide situation.
Cabal and Deep State
- Out of Shadows (2020) – Reveals how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content.
- Fall Of The Cabal: The End Of The World As We Know It (2020) – Speaks about false-flags with an objective perspective of time and alternative revelations, goes into human trafficking, pedophilia, media manipulation, ritual sacrifices, and finishes by offering a positive perspective of what’s being done as many awakened would attest to. NOTE – This has ten episodes. You may have to do a serach on the platform to find them. Episodes 8 and 9 are disturbing.
- The Q Team’s Takedown of The Cabal From A To Z (2020)
- JFK to 9/11 – Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick (2019)
Social Issues + Change
- Bowling For Columbine (2002)
- Farenheit 9/11 (2004)
- The Human Scale (2012)
- The True Cost (2015) – Studies the process of who makes our clothing, how our clothing is made and the impact on the planet and humanity.
- Where To Invade Next (2015)
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret (2014) – Investigates animal agriculture as the leading cause of deforestation, water consumption and pollution and the impact that the industry has on the animals, the planet and the humans that consume the animal products.
- Earthlings (2005) – Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, this details the human use of animals in five specific areas: for food, clothing, entertainment, science, and as pets.
- The 11th Hour (2007) – Narrated and produced by Leonardo Di Caprio this seeks to raise awareness of the depleted state of the earth’s natural environment, how we got to this point and what we can do to reverse the trend.
Creativity + Productivity
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
Spirituality + Soul
- Baraka (1992)
- Home (2009) – Aerial footage form fifty-four countries that depicts how the worlds problems are all interlinked. (Note – This is not the 2015 animated movie called Home.)
- Life In a Day (2011)
- Samsara (2011) – Filmed over five years in twenty-five countries, Samsara is a non-verbal documentary from the creators of Baraka.
- Unity (2015)
Movies That Explore Consciousness
- Inception (2010)
- Lucy (2014)
- Memento (2000)
- The Matrix (1999)
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003)
- Transcendence (2014)