Love is one of the most enduring topics in human history, featuring in music, art, poems and novels. But how often do we ever stop to consider what the definition of love is, conditional or unconditional love, being in love and other loves.
Watch the full episode to learn:
- What society tells us love is and we have been learned to believe; and
- Why love is not an emotion; and
- What love is.
- 0:00 – What Is Love?
- 1:25 – Love As A Physical Emotion
- 3:00 – Conditional Love
- 5:17 – Unconditional Love
- 7:21 – Love As Polarities
- 8:06 – Being “In-Love”
- 10:24 – So What Is Love?
- 11:12 – Self-Love
- 12:48 – What Next – Living Love
EPISODES MENTIONED/ WHAT TO WATCH NEXT
- What Are Emotions And Where Do They Come From? – https://lizwatt.com/videos/what-are-emotions-2
- 7 Essential Human Needs That Must Be Met To Thrive – https://lizwatt.com/videos/essential-human-needs-2/